We have spent a fair amount of time so far this year talking about the 5 trends driving the audiovisual industry in 2019. When you bring all the trends together it paints a clear picture about the importance of smart design.
The ongoing convergence is significantly impacting how we design and deploy projects. After all, it’s not just about individual technologies. Successful AV deployments today are a result of collaboratively looking at how to apply available technologies to meet evolving requirements while creating smart and immersive environments.
This doesn’t just happen. It takes cohesive design, new levels of multidisciplinary collaboration and the foresight to build all-encompassing master plans.
Two of Electrosonic’s visionary minds – Director of Technical Innovation Yiannis Cabolis and Design Team Leader Andy Batwinas – recently recorded a podcast with Marketscale Pro AV’s Daniel Litwin.
ProAV Podcast Featuring Yiannis Cabolis and Andy Batwinas
During this podcast, Yiannis and Andy discuss the ongoing trend towards a heavily converged experience centric deployment.Embed code...
Listen in to learn about:
- How the rise of integrated technologies is impacting collaboration between industries (5:32) ;
- Some of the missed opportunities, pitfalls and challenges in this experience-focused environment (9:32);
- How an emphasis on experience is driving AV design forward (13:07);
- What convergence actually looks like in a creative project (19:29); and
- How a deeper consideration of visual, acoustic and network designs is impacting the process of delivering the desired experience (28:41).